A.J. Mahari, author, life coach and strategist, has videos designed to help family members, loved ones, ex or relationship partners of those with Borderline Personality Disorder to understand much more about Borderline Personality Disorder and the pain and difficulty encountered by those on the other side of someone with BPD.
- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD – On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
- 3 Non Borderline Ebooks
- 6 Non Borderline Ebooks
- 3 Core Wound of Abandonment in BPD Series of Ebooks
- Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder The Lost Self The Impact of The Core Wound of Abandonment
© A.J. Mahari, September 17, 2008 – All rights reserved.
A.J. Mahari is a Life Coach and strategist who, among other things, specializes in working with those with family members, loved ones, ex or relationship partners of those who have Borderline Personality Disorder. A.J. has 5 years experience as a life coach and has worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world.