Author, Life Coach and Strategist, A.J. Mahari, in a video recorded in August of 2007, talks about her choice to recover from BPD – why she made that choice. Mahari also talks about how you can make that choice today, if you have BPD, and you haven’t already made a committed choice to get into the kind of professional help that can and will lead you to the road of recovery from BPD.
- The Shame of Abandonment in BPD
- From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD – Getting In Touch With Your Inner Child
- BPD and Abandonment
- Finding Hope From the Polarized Reality of BPD
- Preparing For Recovery From BPD
- Emotion Dysregulation in BPD
- Rage Addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder
© A.J. Mahari, January 31, 2009 – All rights reserved.
A.J. Mahari is a Life Coach who, among other things, specializes in working with those with BPD and non borderlines. A.J. has 5 years experience as a
Life Coach and has worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world.