- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD – On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
Audio Programs © A.J. Mahari
A.J. Mahari provides insight and food for thought about this central
manifestation of Borderline Personality Disorder and its impact upon
relationships. Mahari emphasizes the importance of loved ones radically accepting what it means to let go of attempting to rescue the borderline – to let go of obsessing about the borderline and/or feeling that you have any control over what he or she will choose or won’t choose to do. Loved ones need to free themselves from walking on the egg shells that only reinforce borderline splitting .
© A.J. Mahari, May 24, 2009 – All rights reserved.
A.J. Mahari is a Life Coach who, among other things, specializes in working with those with BPD and non borderlines. A.J. has 6 years experience as a
Life Coach and has worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world.