Do people diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder play mind games? Life coach and author, A.J. Mahari, who herself, recovered from BPD, in 1995, answers this question based upon her own life experience and her experience coaching hundreds of clients with BPD and who are loved ones of those with BPD.
It can be asserted that Borderline Personality Disorder is the most stigmatized mental illness. At the center of that stigma is the often forwarded idea or belief that “borderlines play mind games”. Even some people with Borderline Personality Disorder blog about this online themselves. Does this make it so? Do they enough awareness to appreciate the paradoxical nature of two perspectives about BPD and mind games? Do they understand that much of what feels as if it is within their control is more to the point all that they are not in control of? What does this mean for the loved one of someone with BPD? Is there more to understand? Does it depend upon your perspective? Have you thought about how answering this question might affect decisions and choices you may need to make in your life?
- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD – On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
Audio Programs For Loved Ones of BPD © A.J. Mahari
- Purchase all 3 of ebooks for NON BORDERLINES or 3 Non Borderline Ebooks packaged together with audio.
- Purchase all 5 Core Wound of Abandonment in BPD ebooks
- Non Borderlines – You can purchase 6 ebooks packaged together without audio or 6 ebooks bundled together with 2 audio programs 6 ebooks packaged together with 2 audio programs
- Those with BPD and/or Non Borderlines can purchase A.J. Mahari’s 3 “Core Wound of Abandonment” series ebooks or Mahari’s 3 “Core Wound of Abandonment” series ebooks with From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD – The Inner Chid Audio Program
© A.J. Mahari, June 24, 2010 – All rights reserved.