Many people who email A.J Mahari, and many of her Life Coaching clients who are loved ones, family members, partners or ex-partners or on-again, off-again partners of a person with Borderline Personality Disorder are asking her about validation. Does it help if you, as a loved one of someone with BPD, learn how to validate and support the person with BPD in your life in how they are feeling and what they are communicating?
- Punishment and Revenge in Borderline Personality Disorder
- Can You Rescue a Borderline Loved One?
- Facing The Facts on The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- 4 BPD Loved Ones Ebooks – Puzzle Mystery of Hope & Splitting and BPD Audio Program Bundle
- The Dilemma on The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder – Can Borderlines Love? Do Borderlines Feel Love?
- Full Circle – Lessons For Non Borderlines
- Splitting in Borderline Personality – Loved Ones
Ebooks and Audio Programs © A.J. Mahari
© A.J. Mahari, Phoenix Rising Publicatons – All rights reserved.