Recovery from Borderline Personality Disorder is very possible. What does recovery actually mean, though? Is it defined or well-defined anywhere? Is it mapped out? BPD Coach, A.J. Mahari talks about what recovery from Borderline Personality Disorder actually is, means, the process, and how one goes about this recovery. A.J. Mahari understands this from the inside out because she recovered from BPD in 1995.
- Are You Stuck With BPD?
- BPD Recovery – Finding the Middle
- Choice and Recovery From Borderline Personality Disorder
- Importance of the Inner Child in Borderline Personality Recovery
- Preparing For Recovery From BPD Part 1 and Part 2
- Hope For Recovery From Borderline Personality Disorder
- Recovery From Borderline Personality is Possible
- Abandonment and Borderline Personality Disorder
Who better to help you with your recovery from Borderline Personality than someone who has been there, through the entire process and who has maintained their recovery, as A.J. Mahari has, since 1995? If someone, no matter how well intentioned has not experienced BPD from the inside out they can’t know what it really feels like and means to have BPD and they way to recover from it.
© A.J. Mahari – All rights reserved.