A.J. Mahari has 30 years of experience and has worked with thousands of clients as a Counsellor and Trauma Recovery Coach. A.J. Mahari is also working with anyone who is having anxiety or any other difficulties coping due the Covid-19 Pandemic. Many people are being impacted by self-isolation, social distancing, and all the changes and restrictions that there are to cope with now.
Please Note: All Sessions are 60 or 90 minutes or 2 hours in length (depending on your purchase choice) and are non-refundable. You will be emailed upon purchase of a session or sessions to schedule within 2-3 days of your purchase and when my next openings are. Sessions cannot be scheduled until purchased.
Please Note: All Sessions are non-refundable. Upon notification of your session(s) purchase I will email you within 48-72 hours to schedule.
Sessions are 60 or 90 minutes in length or 2 hours (depending on your purchase choice) and are non-refundable. You will be emailed upon purchase of a session or sessions to schedule within 2-3 days of your purchase and when my next openings are. Sessions cannot be scheduled until purchased. If you purchase a 60 or 90 minutes or a 2 hour sessions they are concurrent. This means they will be scheduled one at a time, not 2 at a time etc.
Sessions changes notification 48 hours for any booked purchased session or the session will be forfeited.
Scroll Down to See What I specialize in with Clients and have for 30 years:
Quick Links For Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
Quick Links to help navigate some of this site.
Below all that I specialize in please see quick links to many relevant blog posts of mine on this site at the bottom of this page”:
- Borderline Personality Relationship Breakups – Healing from BPD Abuse & Breaking the Trauma Bond
- Codependency Recovery – Inner Child Healing, Family of Origin & Self Differentiation
- Ending Ruminating Thoughts
- Going Full No Contact – Coping with this and/or Low Contact when children are involved
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress C-PTSD Recovery
- Validation and Support to Help You Gain Strength and See A Way Forward
- Cyber-Bullying – Bullying in Real Life
- Anxiety Reduction to find needed coping right now
- The Art and Practice of Asking The Key Questions that Lead to Answers Within
- Self-Directed – Self-Validation, Mindfulness & Radical Acceptance
- Understanding and processing grief, loss, effects of abuse – how to cope with depression
- Depression – anger turned inward – how to cope with anger in healthy healing ways
- Focus on Yourself and Healing and not on the Narcissist
- Awakening to Your Own Healing – Building Resilience
- Coping with any Cluster B that you, for whatever reason, cannot be (currently) no contact with.
- Toxic Relationship Recovery
- Love Addiction Recovery
- Life Story Coaching – New Narrative – Brain Rewiring
- Ending The Comparative Narrative
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Focus – Heal Your Pain
- Detaching from Emotional Reactivity
- Inner Child Healing – Family of Origin Healing & Self Differentiation
- Mindfulness Practice and application in healing
- Reducing Stress
- Boundary Setting
- Finding/Reclaiming Self and Knowing Self
- Unresolved Childhood Pain or Abandonment or Betrayal
- Assertiveness Training
- Cluster B Proofing
- Sexual Abuse Recovery
- Golden Child/Scapegoat Recovery
- Personal Growth & Development
- Self-Esteem & Self Worth Building
- Childhood Attachment Trauma Recovery
- Emotional & Self Mastery
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Borderline Personality Disorder Recovery
To visit my Youtube Channel
To Listen to Or Download My Podcast Episodes or Listen and subscribe on itunes
To Read About Borderline Personality Disorder
To purchase sessions (if not on this page on this site) Ebooks, Audios – Mainly on or about BPD please go to: “phoenixrisingpublications.com” as well as some Self Help and Affirmation Ebooks with much more information coming soon on all aspects of Narcissistic Abuse and recovery on a new platform to be announced soon – Video series, Courses, Audio Program Series all to help you put recovery tools, skills, goals and more into action.
© A.J. Mahari – 1995-2020 – All rights reserved.