Among other areas as well the following areas I have specialized in since early 1995, now with a combination of my own life experience and therapy and healing/recovery journey that I found my own personal transforming change and mental well-being and resiliency from throughout my teens, twenties, and up to my mid-thirties as well as formal education in Social Work, Psychology, Life Coaching, Mental Health Coaching, Philosophy, Sociology, and Life Story Coaching and Religious Studies (though I respect all faiths or views spiritually) along with other areas not as related to client work below.
I am a trauma recovery specialist. I am also working with anyone who is having anxiety or any other difficulties coping due the Covid-19 Pandemic. Many people are being impacted by self-isolation, social distancing, and all the changes and restrictions that there are to cope with now.
How I Book Sessions after Your Session(s) Purchase:
Quick Links For Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
Quick Links to help navigate some of this site.
Break The Trauma Bond Online Cluster B abuse recovery groups, codependency recovery groups and BPD recovery groups.
Below all that I specialize in please see quick links to many relevant blog posts of mine on this site at the bottom of this page along with my new Podcast – “Pathways To Healing”
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress C-PTSD Recovery
- Validation and Support to Help You Gain Strength and See A Way Forward
- Cyber-Bullying – Bullying in Real Life
- Anxiety Reduction to find needed coping right now
- The Art and Practice of Asking The Key Questions that Lead to Answers Within
- Self-Directed – Self-Validation, Mindfulness & Radical Acceptance
- Understanding and processing grief, loss, effects of abuse – how to cope with depression
- Depression – anger turned inward – how to cope with anger in healthy healing ways
- Focus on Yourself and Healing and not on the Narcissist
- Awakening to Your Own Healing – Building Resilience
- Coping with any Cluster B that you, for whatever reason, cannot be (currently) no contact with.
- Toxic Relationship Recovery
- Love Addiction Recovery
- Life Story Coaching – New Narrative – Brain Rewiring
- Ending The Comparative Narrative
- Ending Ruminating Thoughts
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Focus – Heal Your Pain
- Detaching from Emotional Reactivity
- Inner Child Healing – Family of Origin Healing & Self Differentiation
- Mindfulness Practice and application in healing
- Reducing Stress
- Boundary Setting
- Finding/Reclaiming Self and Knowing Self
- Unresolved Childhood Pain or Abandonment or Betrayal
- Learning to reclaim your self-worth
- Assertiveness Training
- Codependency Recovery
- Cluster B Proofing
- Sexual Abuse Recovery
- Golden Child/Scapegoat Recovery
- Personal Growth & Development
- Self-Esteem & Self Worth Building
- Childhood Attachment Trauma Recovery
- Emotional & Self Mastery
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Borderline Personality Disorder Recovery
Sessions changes notification 48 hours for any booked purchased session or the session will be forfeited.
- Cluster B Personality Disorders Defined
To Read my blogs on Cluster B Abuse Recovery
- To Read my blogs on Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Abuse
- NPD LOVED ONES
- and HERE
- and HERE
- Narcissistic Abuse and Recovery on this website in top category mental health Abuse Recovery
To visit my Youtube Channel
To Read About Borderline Personality Disorder
To visit my newest (still under construction somewhat website) Touchstone Coaching
To purchase sessions (if not on this page on this site) Ebooks, Audios – Mainly on or about BPD please go to: “phoenixrisingpublications.com” as well as some Self Help and Affirmation Ebooks with much more information coming soon on all aspects of Narcissistic Abuse and recovery on a new platform to be announced soon – Video series, Courses, Audio Program Series all to help you put recovery tools, skills, goals and more into action.
© A.J. Mahari – 1995-2020 – All rights reserved.