Narcissistic Personality Disordered people gaslight their love ones and those closest to them in attempts to meet their own narcissistic supply needs. Gaslighting is a method of psychological abuse and it is very confusing and wounding.
All-too-often, so many who have an NPD parent or partner do not recognize the abuse that is narcissistic gaslighting and the very damaging effects if can be having on them.
If you relate to this video, have weak boundaries, and/or have Dependent Personality Disorder or Codependence you need to know that you are very likely to get into a relationship and/or have a parent with a personality disorder.
- 7 Tips – How To Identify a Toxic Relationship
- How to Recognize and Remove Toxic People From Your Life
- Toxic Relationships – Difficult Toxic and/or Abusive People
- Verbal Abuse The Effects, The Danger and The Roots
- NPD/Toxic Relationship – 1 – 60 Minute Coaching Session
All Audios or Ebooks and Services are © A.J. Mahari
© A.J. Mahari, June 27, 2015 – All rights reserved.