A.J. Mahari, a woman who recovered from Borderline Personality Disorder over 12 years ago now, had 2 parents with BPD who did not recover. A.J. has done some videos now about her thoughts and experience about being the adult child of a borderline father and a borderline mother and finding her way to emotional freedom and her own closure.
If we don't take the initiative in our own lives to detach and disengage from the borderline "reality" of a borderline parent the legacy will live on in us and continue to hurt us as adult-children. I know from my own experience that even when a borderline parents dies, that does not bring with it emotional freedom or closure. We still have to go through our own actively engaged healing process to find our own closure and emotional freedom. This can be done while a parent is still alive and sometimes it requires going no contact.
- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD – On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
- The Abandoned Pain of BPD Ebook
- The Legacy of Abandonment in BPD Ebook
- The Shadows and Echoes of Self – False Self In BPD Ebook
- BPD and Rage Ebook
- Loneliness Ebook
- Those with BPD and/or Non Borderlines can purchase
A.J. Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of Abandonment" series ebooks only or A.J. Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of
Abandonment" series ebooks packaged together with
From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD – The Inner Child Audio Program
- Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder The Lost Self The Impact of The Core Wound of Abandonment
- The Other Side of BPD – Mindfulness and Radical Acceptance for Non Borderlines
- Non Borderline Dilemma – Can Borderlines Love? Do they feel love?
- Full Circle – Lessons for Non Borderlines
- Non Borderlines – You can purchase 6 ebooks packaged together with or without audio.
- Purchase all 3 of ebooks for NON BORDERLINES packaged together with or without audio.
If you are the adult child of a borderline parent or parents there are ways to find your own closure and claim an emotional freedom that will put you on the path toward finding the emotional peace that you no doubt need in your life. Do not let guilt or obligation keep you stuck in a toxic relationship with a borderline parent in which you will continue to be hurt, and in which adult children often continue to be abused. I will have an ebook coming out on this specific topic soon.
© A.J. Mahari, September 21 2008 – All rights reserved.
A.J. Mahari is a Life Coach who, among other things, specializes in working with those who are adult children of a parent or parents with BPD, those with BPD, and non borderlines. A.J. has 5 years experience as a life coach and has worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world.