Those who have a family member or loved one with BPD, or who have been in a relationship with someone
with BPD will benefit from increasing their understanding of both Borderline Personality Disorder itself
and the dilemmas that it presents on The Other Side of it for those referred to as non borderlines. It is
from this understanding that those in relation to someone with BPD can begin to solve the
puzzling aspects of this painful experience.
- The Abandoned Pain of BPD Ebook
- The Legacy of Abandonment in BPD Ebook
- The Shadows and Echoes of Self – False Self In BPD Ebook
- BPD and Rage Ebook
- Loneliness Ebook
- Those with BPD and/or Non Borderlines can purchase
A.J. Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of Abandonment" series ebooks only or A.J. Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of
Abandonment" series ebooks packaged together with
From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD – The Inner Child Audio Program
- Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder The Lost Self The Impact of The Core Wound of Abandonment
- The Other Side of BPD – Mindfulness and Radical Acceptance for Non Borderlines
- Non Borderline Dilemma – Can Borderlines Love? Do they feel love?
- Full Circle – Lessons for Non Borderlines
- Non Borderlines – You can purchase 6 ebooks packaged together with or without audio.
- Purchase all 3 of ebooks for NON BORDERLINES packaged together with or without audio.
The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder – Loved Ones & Family Members of those with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a section on A.J. Mahari's BPD website
with a wide variety of information about
Borderline Personality Disorder for those who have
a loved one, family member, friend or co-worker who has
BPD. This site features
the writing of Ms. A.J. Mahari, a woman
who has recovered from BPD, and who also
has extensive life-experience in the role
of a non borderline.
© A.J. Mahari, January 29, 2009