- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD – On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
Audio Programs © A.J. Mahari
Mahari emphasizes the importance of loved ones radically accepting what it means to let go of attempting to rescue the borderline – to let go of obsessing about the borderline and/or feeling that you have any control over what he or she will choose or won’t choose to do.
© A.J. Mahari, January 31, 2009
A.J. Mahari is a Life Coach who, among other things, specializes in working with those with BPD and non borderlines. A.J. has 6 years experience as a
Life Coach and has worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world.