Author, Life Coach and Strategist A.J. Mahari talks about magical thinking in Borderline Personality Disorder and how family members and loved ones experience it. It is a rather common experience for non borderlines to encounter and be confused by borderline "magical thinking".
Audio Programs For Loved Ones of Those with BPD © A.J. Mahari
- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD – On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
READ MORE …
© A.J. Mahari, January 29, 2009
A.J. Mahari is a Life Coach who, among other things, specializes in working with those with BPD and non borderlines. A.J. has 5 years experience as a Life Coach and has worked with hundreds of clients from all over the world.
Non Borderlines and The Puzzle of Borderline Magical Thinking