The answer is a resounding yes.
The humanology of Kundalini generally, and Kundalini yoga and meditation, specifically, create the perfect starting place for beginning (or continuing) to increase one's conscious awareness about the underlying mental and physiological patterns that are the dysfunctional relational foundation of the maladaptive traits of Borderline Personality Disorder.
- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD – Getting In Touch With Your Inner Child
- BPD and Abandonment
- Finding Hope From the Polarized Reality of BPD
- Preparing For Recovery From BPD
- Emotion Dysregulation in BPD
- Rage Addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder
Kundalini yoga and meditation strategy and practices in combination
with the dialogue of therapy can have a profound effect upon the
borderline's ability to gain a deeper insight into the ways in which borderline relating impacts and effects others.
© A.J. Mahari, January 27, 2009