Abandonment trauma, regardless of the cause or causes of Borderline Personality Disorder is the most central issue that borderlines grapple with, sometimes on a daily basis.
Abandonment issues are at the heart of what fuels everything borderline in the lives of those diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and in the lives of the non borderlines who care about them.
What I call the core wound of abandonment is not only central to much of the cause of Borderline Personality Disorder but learning to understand it, cope with it, and resolve it is central to recovery.
- The Shame of Abandonment in BPD
- From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD – Getting In Touch With Your Inner Child
- BPD and Abandonment
- Finding Hope From the Polarized Reality of BPD
- Preparing For Recovery From BPD
- Emotion Dysregulation in BPD
- Rage Addiction in Borderline Personality Disorder
Watch my latest video Abandonment Is Central In Borderline Personality Disorder
What is Abandonment? © A.J. Mahari 2006
Awareness of The Core Wound of Abandonment Will Change Your Life © A.J. Mahari 2006
© A.J. Mahari, August 25, 2008 – All rights reserved.