A.J. Mahari, poses a few questions for family members or loved ones of
borderlines to think about in video from her BPD Inside Out Video Podcast .
- The Puzzle and Mystery of Hope on the Other Side of BPD
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- The Shame of Abandonment In BPD
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Nons
- Facing the Facts of BPD – On The Other Side For Nons
- Overcoming Denial About BPD and Love
Questions can raise your
awareness. Questions can help you to a practical realization and
understanding that what often gets lost in the environment of one with
BPD, for the non borderline, is time and attention and needed self-care
that one needs to give to him or herself so that he/she can find the
emotional calm needed to be open to what you may need to learn more
about yourself about as opposed to how much more aware of BPD you need
all 3 of ebooks for NON BORDERLINES or 3 Non Borderline Ebooks packaged together with audio.
- Non Borderlines – You can purchase 6 ebooks packaged together without audio or
6 ebooks bundled together with 2 audio programs 6 ebooks packaged together with 2 audio programs
- Those with BPD and/or Non Borderlines can purchase
A.J. Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of Abandonment" series ebooks or Mahari's 3 "Core Wound of
Abandonment" series ebooks with From False Self To Authentic Self In BPD – The Inner Chid Audio Program
© A.J. Mahari, February 6, 2009 – All contents of her videos © A.J. Mahari – All rights reserved.