In a show that was focused on Loved Ones of people with Borderline Personality disorder and coping with someone with Borderline Personality Disorder in your life, A.J. Mahari, BPD Coach and Life Coach was interviewed to talk about BPD to and for loved ones of those with BPD.
The original interview can be seen below:
Watch live streaming video from healthyplace at livestream.com
- The Core Wound of Abandonment 5 Ebook Bundle
- A Radical Acceptance Meditative Practice For Those with Borderline Personality
- Abandonment and Borderline Personality
- From False Self To Authentic Self in Borderline Personality
- Borderline Personality and Rage Ebook
- Change Your Thoughts and Change Your Life
- The Legacy of Abandonment in BPD
- Emotional Dysregulation in Borderline Personality
All Ebooks and Audios © A.J. Mahari – All rights reserved.
BPD Loved Ones Coach A.J. Mahari Interviewed On Healthy Place Mental Health TV Show