Author, Life Coach, BPD/Mental Health Coach, A.J. Mahari, on video, on the subject of non borderlines, loved ones of those with BPD, partners, and family members having compassion for those who have Borderline Personality Disorder. Why is compassion for those with BPD important? What makes it challenging for those who are non borderline? Can compassion be confused with enabling and rescuing? Does compassion or lack thereof have anything to do with what you are experiencing from your borderline loved one? Can you or should you have compassion in the face of abuse, borderline rage, borderline splitting, on-again, off-again, cyclical and toxic relationships?
- Punishment and Revenge in Borderline Personality Disorder
- Breaking Free of The Borderline Maze – Recovery For Non Borderlines
- Can You Rescue a Borderline Loved One?
- Facing The Facts on The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder
- Inside The Borderline Mind
- 4 BPD Loved Ones Ebooks – Puzzle Mystery of Hope & Splitting and BPD Audio Program Bundle
- The Dilemma on The Other Side of Borderline Personality Disorder – Can Borderlines Love? Do Borderlines Feel Love?
- Full Circle – Lessons For Non Borderlines
- Splitting in Borderline Personality – Loved Ones
Ebooks and Audio Programs © A.J. Mahari
© A.J. Mahari, June 16, 2011 – Phoenix Rising Publicatons – All rights reserved.